Building a new home or extending your house? in Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal

Real Estate

Whether you are:
- Building a new home.
- Planning a development.
- Making your house into a home by extending or altering.
- Selling your property and the bank/property agents requires up to date plans.
- You had the building inspector come around and your property failed the inspection.
Since we have been in business for over 20 years and are registered professionals we can therefore simplify the process for you because we have a comprehensive list of requirements and a list of contacts in order to obtain what is required in order to obtain approval from council such as engineer reports, storm water and sewerage reticulation reports to name a few.
If you are a developer and you have multiple developments we can provide you with a tailor made agreement which will help you save on the multiple developments you require us to design for you.
Contact Clive now for a quote on 076 933 6698 or send us an email to
View our website: